Featured National 

Link your PAN with bank for refunds: Income Tax department to taxpayers

The Income Tax Department on Thursday said the taxpayers to link their PAN card with banks to get a refund. The Income Tax department also said that it will “only” issue refunds via the e-mode into bank accounts of taxpayers beginning next month and they should link PAN with their accounts. According to the official of the Income Tax Department refunds will be sent to bank accounts as it will issue “only e-refunds from March 1, 2019.” Till now, the department used to issue refunds to taxpayers either in their bank…

Read More