Apple launches its most expensive iPhone on tenth anniversary edition of iPhone- iPhone X. Starting price of this iPhone will be Rs 89000 ($999). This iPhone is the company’s most expensive iPhone launched so far. CEO of Apple Tim cook called this iPhone as the biggest leap forward since the original iPhone.
Features of Iphone X :
- OLED display- Iphone X is the only one to have 5.8-inch OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diodes) display. It features highest resolution phone display :2436 x 1125 pixels at 458 pixels per inch display. This is termed as Super Retina Display.
- Glass and Stainless steel body- iPhone X comes with all glass front and back. It is the most durable glass ever in smartphone.
- Wireless charging- The wireless charging in the iPhone X uses a standard called Qi. Apple also announced that it is making a charging mat called AirPower that can simultaneously charge an iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods.
- Two storage Variants : 64GB and 256 GB- iPhone X comes in two storage variants, 64 GB and 256 GB. iPhone X with 64 GB is priced at Rs 89000 while iPhone X with 256 GB is priced at Rs 102000.
- Dual camera set up- iPhone X has dual camera set up at the back. Both the rear cameras are 12 MP and has Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS). At the front, there is 7 MP true depth camera. Apple is said to have developed it especially for face ID.
- Powered by A11 processor- iPhone X is powered by Apple’s all new A11 bionic chipset. It has a six-core CPU design. Apple claims that it offers two hours of higher battery life than iPhone 7.
- Comes in two variant colour- iPhone X comes in two colour variants silver and space gray. The device is also water and dust resistance. It also supports Apple”s truetone feature found on the iPad Pro.